Check out the progress on our barn project! Stuart and his crew are making great progress every day. Some of the electrical and plumbing work will begin this week and we hope to be pouring concrete by the end of the week.
Get 15% off of your entire order! Use coupon # DM15OFF in the shopping cart Brought to you by 1701 Enterprises!
Upcoming News & Events
Labor day - Corolla September 23 - 20th anniversary - Blackpoint Inn - Main! October 10 - 13 - Bert in Orlando for his golf trip Home for the rest of the year?!?
Quote the Hardys
"Have a good day, don't get fired!" - Trip seeing Master off to work every day
"Samson bit my brain!" - Trip, after Samson bit his brain
"Mommy, I am soooo busted!" - Trip, crying about his behavior report from school
"If you have big guns that means you are super strong" - Trip talking about Master's "guns"
"Hardy Presidents - who's calling please?" - Trip, using his best phone manners
"I'm not the one who's ready for bed, YOU'RE the one who's ready for bed!" - James to Mommy
"This day just keeps getting better and better," - Trip, during the boys' weekend
"I told you twelve times, I don't like broccoli" - James, in response to dinner
1 comment:
Looking good! mimi
Post a Comment